At Hilden Lodge we pride ourselves on the quality of all of our food, from breakfasts, through to packed lunches, we use quality fresh ingredients which are locally sourced wherever possible. All the food is freshly prepared by our Chef/Manager, Aidan McGonigle. Aidan has been a professional chef for over twenty years. He and his wife Shelley ran a very successful restaurant in New Zealand for 8 years.
Please see some of the comments from our guests
- Trip advisor October 2017 - “Tasty breakfast with large selection of foods. Would definitely recommend!”
- Trip advisor September 2017 - “Lovely choice for breakfast cooked to order. Cereals and fresh fruit and yoghurt to start, then any thing from full english or scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toasted muffin. All ingredients sourced locally, freshly brewed cafetière or pot of tea, brown or white toast.”
- Trip advisor August 2017 – “The staff here are very welcoming, breakfast is one of the best breakfasts I have had and I highly recommend the poached egg.”
The dining room may be hired for private parties and functions. We can seat up to 30 people (approx) for sit down meals or up to 60 people for buffet meals. Call Aidan or Shelley for more information.
Meals are served at the following times. If you would like service outside of these hours, please speak to us on arrival or beforehand and we shall do our best to accommodate your request.
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9.00am
- Saturday to Sunday – 8.30am to 10.00am
- For guests who need to be up and away before our breakfast service, Aidan will prepare a healthy packed lunch free of charge for you to take with you.
Please order this the night before you need to leave.
- For guests enjoying breakfast with us, additional packed lunches are available at a charge of £6.50
For more details on our menus please click on the links below
For more information please call 01242 583242
We are happy to offer a complimentary glass of red or white wine on arrival to all guests who call us direct on 01242 583242, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here