At Hilden Lodge we pride ourselves on the quality of all of our food, from breakfasts, through to packed lunches, we use quality fresh ingredients which are locally sourced wherever possible. All the food is freshly prepared by our Chef/Manager, Aidan McGonigle. Aidan has been a professional chef for over twenty years. He and his wife Shelley ran a very successful restaurant in New Zealand for 8 years.
Please see some of the comments from our guests
- Trip advisor April 2016 - ” Our freshly cooked breakfasts, using top quality local produce, were delicious”
- Trip advisor April 2016 – ” Breakfast is always included here and individually prepared and cooked to order. They will gladly cater to gluten free an vegetarian diets.”
- Trip advisor April 2016 – ” The breakfast in the morning was big and delicious and set up nicely for the walk.”
The dining room may be hired for private parties and functions. We can seat up to 30 people (approx) for sit down meals or up to 60 people for buffet meals. Call Aidan or Shelley for more information.
Meals are served at the following times. If you would like service outside of these hours, please speak to us on arrival or beforehand and we shall do our best to accommodate your request.
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9.00am
- Saturday to Sunday – 8.30am to 10.00am
- For guests who need to be up and away before our breakfast service, Aidan will prepare a healthy packed lunch free of charge for you to take with you.
Please order this the night before you need to leave.
- For guests enjoying breakfast with us, additional packed lunches are available at a charge of £6.50
For more details on our menus please click on the links below
For more information please call 01242 583242