At Hilden Lodge we pride ourselves on the quality of all of our food, from breakfasts, through packed lunches to evening meals, we use quality fresh ingredients which are locally sourced where ever possible. All the food is freshly prepared by our Chef/Manager, David Oxford. David has been a professional chef for twenty years and has worked in many popular restaurant such as Loch Fyne in Bath, Thistle Hotel in Bristol and in the colleges of Oxford University.
Please see some of the comments from our guests
- Trip advisor April 2014 - ” The breakfast was fantastic especially the Irish eggs benedict!”
- Trip advisor April 2014 – ” There was a wide choice of breakfasts on the Sunday morning, I had the full English and my girlfriend had the Eggs Benedict Florentine which were both very good indeed.”
The dining room may be hired for private parties and functions. We can seat up to 30 people (approx) for sit down meals or up to 60 people for buffet meals. Call David for more information.
Meals are served at the following times. If you would like service outside of these hours, please speak to us on arrival or beforehand and we shall do our best to accommodate your request.
- Monday to Friday - 7.30am to 9.00am
- Saturday to Sunday – 8.30am to 10.00am
- For guests who need to be up and away before our breakfast service, David will prepare a healthy packed lunch free of charge for you to take with you.
Please order this the night before you need to leave.
- For guests enjoying breakfast with us, additional packed lunches are available at a charge of £6.50
For more details on our menus please click on the links below
For more information please call 01242 583242